Tuesday, January 5, 2010

BRRRRrrrrrrr..

It's cold here in Georgia, but nonetheless, I arose from my bed in the wee hours of the morning to get some work done. Before turning my computer off and heading upstairs to prepare for heading in to the office though, I wanted to write my first post of 2010.

I don't have any deep thoughts or pondered ideas to share. I just wanted to wake up and thank God for yet another day, another month, another year and another beginning. I am gratefull for new beginnings, they have given me joy and reasons to smile over the years.

I pray that you, your family and all those you love are showered with the wonder that a new year and new begginings offer.

Blessings to you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. May the Lord of Lords bless your life in amazing ways....